General Guidelines for Reports
Mobilify allows users to report dangerous driving behavior. The following are general guidelines for the content of user reports.
- Personal experience: Your report should document what you witness or experience firsthand, not what you heard from someone else.
- Accuracy: Make sure your report is factually correct. Do not exaggerate or misrepresent what happened. You should be able to stand behind your report.
- Inappropriate content: Descriptive language and imagery are fine, but your reports should not include lewdness, threats, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your reports should be unbiased and objective. For example, you should not make reports about your current or former employer, your competitors, your exes, or people with whom you are angry for any reason other than their dangerous driving behavior.
- Relevance: Your contributions should be relevant and appropriate. For example, reports are not the place for rants about employment practices, political ideologies, or other matters unrelated to public safety on roadways.